Lifemiles “Improvements” for 2024

App working but I can’t log in as I can’t receive otp on Textnow no I had linked . Can’t change the number without loggin in . Keep going thru loop when I call call center . Do you use your oz no to receive otp ? Any ideas ? TIA
App worked for me. I had to re-login with credentials as they were lost during the app upgrade. Authenticated using Oz number (614xx_xx_xx). I think email verification was another option. Did you try that?

I haven’t seen any other login issues around the web for Lifemiles so it could just be a combination of backend IT works over the past few days and circumstances at your end?

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

App worked for me. I had to re-login with credentials as they were lost during the app upgrade. Authenticated using Oz number (614xx_xx_xx). I think email verification was another option. Did you try that?

I haven’t seen any other login issues around the web for Lifemiles so it could just be a combination of backend IT works over the past few days and circumstances at your end?
It only gives me option to receive otp by phone not by email .chrome does not load for me on multiple devices

Just used the app. Ignored the add 2 step authentication & can see my miles stash

It only gives me option to receive otp by phone not by email .chrome does not load for me on multiple devices
Just in case it is geoblocking for whatever reason, try 4G data on your mobile (turn off wifi). Try hotspotting to someone else’s 4G or wifi. Maybe get your IP changed via your ISP if possible?

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back