Looking for an alternative to NAB Platinum One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perilous_Asteroid

After NAB's decision to change their gold banking transaction account, I'm looking at moving all my accounts somewhere else. I currently have a QF platinum one card. Can anyone recommend a decent alternative elsewhere that has a good QF earn rate? The spend on it won't be anything extraordinarily high - all personal transactions. Although.. I'm about to start another job and thinking I should get a separate card for work expenses (pay for on the card and then get reimbursed by my employer later on).

Thanks.

I have an earth platinum card from westpac. The fee is more than for a platinum one, I think, but earns 1.5 points per $ on the Amex. It doesn't have as good earn on the MasterCard. But an everydays rewards card or jetstar card are good for that at 1 point per $.

Sent from the Throne

I have an earth platinum card from westpac. The fee is more than for a platinum one, I think, but earns 1.5 points per $ on the Amex. It doesn't have as good earn on the MasterCard. But an everydays rewards card or jetstar card are good for that at 1 point per $.

Sent from the Throne
I just got an Earth Platinum Card...when do the pts get TF to your QF account?

I just got an Earth Platinum Card...when do the pts get TF to your QF account?

Around about when the statement is issued, a day or two afterwards.

Sent from the Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back