MA enrich credit card programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

parme

hi everyone,
i believe Malaysia Airlines' enrich program has the best rewards program for flights internationally (less points to fly similar routes than QFF program,).
My question is is there a credit card program in australia that gives 1 enrich point per dollar spent? i know of only 2 programs, westpac altitude and amex, which both only give 1 enrich point per $2 spent.
if such a credit card exists, i think it would be much more worthwhile to transfer points to enrich rather than qantas. eg MA return econ mel-kll 45000, similar route for qantas would require approx 60000. also MA return business class mel-kll 75000.
Thanks for reading,
cheers,
p

While the redemption rate is indeed 2 Altitude Points to 1 Enrich point, when you use the Altitude Amex card you get 2 Altitude points per dollar spent. So effectively $1 gives 1 point.

If however, you use the Visa or Mastercard it works out the way you say,

parme said:
hi everyone,
westpac altitude and amex, which both only give 1 enrich point per $2 spent.

With Amex this is correct. With Altitude Visa card this is alos correct. But with Altitude American Express card this is not correct.

2 Altitude points = 1 enrich point AND $1 spent on Altitude Amex card = 2 Altitude points, so therefore if using the Altitude American Express card $1 spend = 1 enrich point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back