elanshin

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
SkyTeam
Elite Plus
I just got off the phone with my sales rep at AMEX and they have said that it's perfectly fine and normal to have multiple AMEX business cards (like a QF and a Plat Charge) under the same details.

Didn't realise this was possible. Has anyone else gotten multiple cards?

Not for business, but I have multiple personal Amex accounts. Had three until they axed the DJs Amex

Just got this on chat: "To apply for the new business card, you require a TIN/ABN number. For the same TIN/ABN number there cannot be 2 primary cardholders. That means by using the same TIN/ABN, you can only apply for the new business card under your name as you have already used it for the primary card account. "
Post automatically merged:

my question was : "Do you usually issue multiple business platinum cards with differnt primary cardholders for the same business?"

So I checked: What do we do when the CEO - primary card holder- resigns? Can we switch primary cardholders? The answer: "No. In that case, the existing business card can be cancelled by the primary cardholder and then the new CEO can apply for the new business card from our website using the company's TIN/ABN."

Back