Card Promotions New Offer 30k Points or 200 status credits with CC Sign-Up

Well, 12 Feb was Monday, 12 June was Wednesday. So maybe the next one would be on 14 October which is Monday?
This sounds like an IQ question of what comes next - my guess would be Friday 11 October

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

These showed up on my velocity account today. Nice result. Looking forward to next time. :p
Out of curiosity, did you also participate earlier in the year for the bonus points offers and received them?
General consensus seems to be those who did haven't got any points yet.

Out of curiosity, did you also participate earlier in the year for the bonus points offers and received them?
General consensus seems to be those who did haven't got any points yet.

Did not do the offer at the start of the year but had done the previous one last year.

My bonus 30k points came through for the June/July offer. I previously had the card in earlier this year before closing it on 29th June. I applied for the card again on 12th July, was autodeclined, and requested manual reassessment the same day. I was subsequently approved, hit the 1.5k spend in both statement periods, receiving 30k bonus points a few days after the first statement, and an additional 60k points a few days after the second statement. Based on the application number of the manual reassessment, it seems that it was given an application date of 23rd July, but I still received the additional 30k bonus points.

What is the process to follow up if one does not receive the 200 status credits ? Does one check with velocity or Westpac ?

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back