Qantas partner airlines page... Airlink There, No Qatar ...

Not sure if anyone else is surprised (I mean, QR is a OW airline after all!), but I just noticed as Airlink has been added, Qatar seems to have dropped off entirely...

I don’t think it’s a mistake. Other oneworld airlines missing too (inc AT and IB). Guess this list is just airlines that have flights sold by QF.

No more QR anymore so this would just be a clean up.

Whereas this is actually the oneworld (and partner) list.

There's only seven of thirteen current oneworld members listed.

Aside from QF itself, IB, MH, QR, AT, & RJ are not present.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Not really - it does bring to the fore Qantas' priorities when it comes to "partners" ...

It’s as simple as whether QF sells QR flights. Have they ever?

Meanwhile QR is still selling some QF flights.

Network and partner airlines​

Make everywhere feel possible with Qantas and our partners. Explore more than 95 Qantas destinations and over 1,300 destinations worldwide with our partners.

The only qualification on the OP's linked page is that you can explore many places with these partners. Why not simply list all 'partners' and 'explore' much more of the world? You can get QR, MH and IB etc flights on a Qantas ticket.

Some partners are more equal than others, but everyone knows that.

Consistently inconsistent.

Network and partner airlines​

Make everywhere feel possible with Qantas and our partners. Explore more than 95 Qantas destinations and over 1,300 destinations worldwide with our partners.

The only qualification on the OP's linked page is that you can explore many places with these partners. Why not simply list all 'partners' and 'explore' much more of the world? You can get QR, MH and IB etc flights on a Qantas ticket.

Some partners are more equal than others, but everyone knows that.

Consistently inconsistent.

No it’s perfectly clear. The listed partners are sold on the QF website / via QF directly.

The others require a travel agent

Not rocket science.

No it’s perfectly clear. The listed partners are sold on the QF website / via QF directly.

Not rocket science.
What about classic rewards? IB, RJ, MH all possible on the QF website...

I think @RooFlyer's "Consistently inconsistent" comment summed it up.

What about classic rewards? IB, RJ, MH all possible on the QF website...

I think @RooFlyer's "Consistently inconsistent" comment summed it up.

That’s what the other page is for. That lists the frequent flyer partners.

If you want to throw stones, QR still lists Air Berlin 😆

Not rocket science.

Well, obviously its NOT 'perfectly clear' - what you say may be what they mean, but it doesn't actually say anything like that, does it? All it says you can fly on these guys, our partners, to over 1,300 destinations.

I guess we are not going to agree again :) but anyone can read what the page the OP linked to actually says.

Done.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back