Round trip cancellation fees: a simple(ton) question

Lynnelanne

HI, so it's double status credits time and I am considering cancelling and rebooking a return MEL-SIN-MEL Business (I) fare I have booked. I'm not sure though, reading the Qantas cancellation policy: if the cancellation fee is $600 per leg and thus $1200 pp, or $600 total. I know it's a newbie question but the way Qnatas have their penalties outlined online (by departure and destination) doesn't seem to answer this question directly for me. TIA.

HI, so it's double status credits time and I am considering cancelling and rebooking a return MEL-SIN-MEL Business (I) fare I have booked. I'm not sure though, reading the Qantas cancellation policy: if the cancellation fee is $600 per leg and thus $1200 pp, or $600 total. I know it's a newbie question but the way Qnatas have their penalties outlined online (by departure and destination) doesn't seem to answer this question directly for me. TIA.
It is per passenger per booking. Segments are irrelevant.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back