Scams like these

My interest level may have increased above zero if I understood a word of (presuming??) Spanish IMG_1137.jpegSpanish

From [email protected]_xx

From myGov Please review Your ATO statement

This statement lists transactions processed on your account. View your statement of account for detailed information, including any amounts overdue via the link atostmnt.info to access it in ATO online. .

Your registered tax agent will be able to view your income statement to lodge.

Best Regards,

myGov team.

Do not reply to this email.

Whoa! Can't take anyone seriously who can't even spell the word correctly!

Important Message for:

I know that you are a pedophile. I know about your interest in young children 🔞.
I also know that you like to watch pictures and videos of children.
Some time ago when you looked at cough videos, you downloaded a virus to your device.
This virus enabled me to connect from a distance and take over the full control over your device and your camera.
I also downloaded a contact list for your family and work colleagues.
I caught you several times how you watched coughographic videos with children, and I recorded the entire incident.
I have secured a copy of your webcam video with your face and body as well as your device screen capture - naked children.

I am the member of hacker group Anonymous.
With such incriminating evidence of your sexual fantasies, I am confident that I can ruin your life.

I have 4 videos of you clearly masturbating while watching to videos of
children:

If you want me to forget the whole thing, you have to pay me 2500 pounds.
I know that is a lot of money, but that's the price for my silence. You only have 96 hours from the time of reading this message to do this.
If not, I will make these videos public and distribute them to your family, your colleagues and the police.
You have to pay via Bitcoin transfer. If you don't have enough bitcoin, research how to buy bitcoin and transfer it to me.
You can use online exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance or other to buy bitcoin.

1 Bitcoin now costs exactly 31500 GBP.
So send exactly 0.0797621 BTC to the address below.
Copy and paste (note the upper and lower case!).
Transfer:
0.0797621 BTC to:
<....>

Remember that you only have 96 hours to do this and you have to transfer the exact amount of 0.0797621 BTC (2500 GBP)!
If you send the Bitcoin transfer, I will forget the whole thing and remove the virus from your device and we will never see each other again.
But if you don't do it, I guarantee that your family and all your friends will be amazed by your fantasies..
Don't cheat ... I keep an eye on you!

You only have 96 hours from the time you received this message. I will be notified when you read this.
If you have problems to transfer or buy bitcoins, I may give you few more days and will contact you again, but I have to see that you are trying to buy btc to send me the money!

Because I have access to your devices and data, I know a lot about you and I know that you earn well..
So don't try to fool me because I know that you can afford to pay!

I send the details for the Bitcoin transfer below.
You have to transfer the equivalent of 2500 GBP to BTC.
Transfer exactly:
0.0797621 BTC to the Bitcoin address:
<...>
(Copy this address because the upper and lower case is important!)

I am waiting for your transfer ... you should better pay, otherwise everyone will find out about your deviations ..

---
Anony.mo.us
/We do not forget. Expects us./
So you also got a one .. that is similar to that what I received a couple of weeks ago.

It is a variant of a very old intimidating email .... and still in circulation... 🤭

..... they like to scary people ... but seems that their 🎯 are rather pedophiles....❓
🤔😂🤣🤣

So you also got a one .. that is similar to that what I received a couple of weeks ago.

It is a variant of a very old intimidating email .... and still in circulation... 🤭

..... they like to scary people ... but seems that their 🎯 are rather pedophiles....❓
🤔😂🤣🤣
I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!

Oh dear, similar to the one above only mine spammer wants USD

Hi there!

I regret to inform you about some sad news for you.
Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access to all your devices utilized for browsing internet.
Moving forward, I have started observing your internet activities on continuous basis.

Go ahead and take a look at the sequence of events provided below for your reference:
Initially I bought an exclusive access from hackers to a long list of email accounts (in today's world, that is really a common thing, which can arranged via internet).
Evidently, it wasn't hard for me to proceed with logging in your email account

Within the same week, I moved on with installing a Trojan virus in Operating Systems for all devices that you use to login to email.
Frankly speaking, it wasn't a challenging task for me at all (since you were kind enough to click some of the links in your inbox emails before).
Yeah, geniuses are among us.

Because of this Trojan I am able to gain access to entire set of controllers in devices (e.g., your video camera, keyboard, microphone and others).
As result, I effortlessly downloaded all data, as well as photos, web browsing history and other types of data to my servers.
Moreover, I have access to all social networks accounts that you regularly use, including emails, including chat history, messengers, contacts list etc.
My unique virus is incessantly refreshing its signatures (due to control by a driver), and hence remains undetected by any type of antiviruses.

Hence, I guess by now you can already see the reason why I always remained undetected until this very letter...

During the process of compilation of all the materials associated with you,
I also noticed that you are a huge supporter and regular user of websites hosting nasty adult content.
Turns out to be, you really love visiting cough websites, as well as watching exciting videos and enduring unforgettable pleasures.
As a matter of fact, I was not able to withstand the temptation, but to record certain nasty solo action with you in main role,
and later produced a few videos exposing your masturbation and coughming scenes.

If until now you don't believe me, all I need is one-two mouse clicks to make all those videos with everyone you know,
including your friends, colleagues, relatives and others.
Moreover, I am able to upload all that video content online for everyone to see.
I sincerely think, you certainly would not wish such incidents to take place, in view of the lustful things demonstrated in your commonly watched videos,
(you absolutely know what I mean by that) it will cause a huge adversity for you.

There is still a solution to this matter, and here is what you need to do:
You make a transaction of $1490 USD to my account (an equivalent in bitcoins, which recorded depending on the exchange rate at the date of funds transfer),
hence upon receiving the transfer, I will immediately get rid of all those lustful videos without delay.
After that we can make it look like there was nothing happening beforehand.
Additionally, I can confirm that all the Trojan software is going to be disabled and erased from all devices that you use. You have nothing to worry about,
because I keep my word at all times.

That is indeed a beneficial bargain that comes with a relatively reduced price,
taking into consideration that your profile and traffic were under close monitoring during a long time frame.
If you are still unclear regarding how to buy and perform transactions with bitcoins - everything is available online.

Below is my bitcoin wallet for your further reference: 1NHcykbxttkaUy2swLFHmVTKgyvA7d66DV

All you have is 48 hours and the countdown begins once this email is opened (in other words 2 days).

The following list includes things you should remember and avoid doing:
> There's no point to try replying my email (since this email and return address were created inside your inbox).
> There's no point in calling police or any other types of security services either. Furthermore, don't you dare sharing this info with any of your friends.
If I discover that (taking into consideration my skills, it will be really simple, because I control all your systems and continuously monitor them)
your nasty clip will be shared with public straight away.
> There's no point in looking for me too - it won't result in any success. Transactions with cryptocurrency are completely anonymous and untraceable.
> There's no point in reinstalling your OS on devices or trying to throw them away. That won't solve the issue,
since all clips with you as main character are already uploaded on remote servers.

Things that may be concerning you:
> That funds transfer won't be delivered to me.
Breathe out, I can track down everything right away, so once funds transfer is finished,
I will know for sure, since I interminably track down all activities done by you (my Trojan virus controls all processes remotely, just as TeamViewer).
> That your videos will be distributed, even though you have completed money transfer to my wallet.
Trust me, it is worthless for me to still bother you after money transfer is successful. Moreover, if that was ever part of my plan, I would do make it happen way earlier!

We are going to approach and deal with it in a clear manner!

In conclusion, I'd like to recommend one more thing... after this you need to make certain you don't get involved in similar kind of unpleasant events anymore!
My recommendation - ensure all your passwords are replaced with new ones on a regular basis.

Hi there!

Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access to all your devices utilized for browsing internet.
Moving forward, I have started observing your internet activities on continuous basis.

Go ahead and take a look at the sequence of events provided below for your reference:
Initially I bought an exclusive access from hackers to a long list of email accounts (in today's world, that is really a common thing, which can arranged via internet).

Within the same week, I moved on with installing a Trojan virus in Operating Systems for all devices that you use to login to email.
Frankly speaking, it wasn't a challenging task for me at all (since you were kind enough to click some of the links in your inbox emails before).

Because of this Trojan I am able to gain access to entire set of controllers in devices (e.g., your video camera, keyboard, microphone and others).
As result, I effortlessly downloaded all data, as well as photos, web browsing history and other types of data to my servers.
Moreover, I have access to all social networks accounts that you regularly use, including emails, including chat history, messengers, contacts list etc.
My unique virus is incessantly refreshing its signatures (due to control by a driver), and hence remains undetected by any type of antiviruses.

Hence, I guess by now you can already see the reason why I always remained undetected until this very letter...

I also noticed that you are a huge supporter and regular user of websites hosting nasty adult content.
Turns out to be, you really love visiting cough websites, as well as watching exciting videos and enduring unforgettable pleasures.
As a matter of fact, I was not able to withstand the temptation, but to record certain nasty solo action with you in main role,
and later produced a few videos exposing your masturbation and coughming scenes.

If until now you don't believe me, all I need is one-two mouse clicks to make all those videos with everyone you know,
Moreover, I am able to upload all that video content online for everyone to see.
I sincerely think, you certainly would not wish such incidents to take place, in view of the lustful things demonstrated in your commonly watched videos,
(you absolutely know what I mean by that) it will cause a huge adversity for you.

You make a transaction of $1490 USD to my account (an equivalent in bitcoins, which recorded depending on the exchange rate at the date of funds transfer),
hence upon receiving the transfer, I will immediately get rid of all those lustful videos without delay.
Additionally, I can confirm that all the Trojan software is going to be disabled and erased from all devices that you use. You have nothing to worry about,

taking into consideration that your profile and traffic were under close monitoring during a long time frame.
If you are still unclear regarding how to buy and perform transactions with bitcoins - everything is available online.

Below is my bitcoin wallet for your further reference: 1NHcykbxttkaUy2swLFHmVTKgyvA7d66DV

All you have is 48 hours and the countdown begins once this email is opened (in other words 2 days).

> There's no point to try replying my email (since this email and return address were created inside your inbox).
> There's no point in calling police or any other types of security services either. Furthermore, don't you dare sharing this info with any of your friends.
If I discover that (taking into consideration my skills, it will be really simple, because I control all your systems and continuously monitor them)
> There's no point in looking for me too - it won't result in any success. Transactions with cryptocurrency are completely anonymous and untraceable.
> There's no point in reinstalling your OS on devices or trying to throw them away. That won't solve the issue,
since all clips with you as main character are already uploaded on remote servers.

Breathe out, I can track down everything right away, so once funds transfer is finished,
I will know for sure, since I interminably track down all activities done by you (my Trojan virus controls all processes remotely, just as TeamViewer).
> That your videos will be distributed, even though you have completed money transfer to my wallet.
Trust me, it is worthless for me to still bother you after money transfer is successful. Moreover, if that was ever part of my plan, I would do make it happen way earlier!

In conclusion, I'd like to recommend one more thing... after this you need to make certain you don't get involved in similar kind of unpleasant events anymore!
My recommendation - ensure all your passwords are replaced with new ones on a regular basis
Hilarious that anyone would be scammed by such things.
Very long winded aren’t they. Is this what we have to put up with with ChatGPT etc?

put another way, takes longer to read email than to watch the original cough!

Hi there!

My recommendation - ensure all your passwords are replaced with new ones on a regular basis.
Almost similar two emails I received in early January this year.

You can see it tracking back to #5051 from 06 Jan 2024.

About 8 yrs ago I received many of them but in different versions...

From the long winded email, I don't think the writer is fluent in English, its most likely, either African or South Amercan.
Hasn't got the Indianess to it.
===
My interest level may have increased above zero if I understood a word of (presuming??) Spanish View attachment 368202Spanish

Santander beneficial statement
Code: what ever it is, fake of course.
===
32 country code is Belgium, 329 does not exist.
---
They are a Wholesale Banking Business according to Wiki.
---
Typical winner in a bank scam lottery.
---
Its Portuguese:
Immediate release the (funds) linked to your account.
French Pacific Franc
According to Wiki, is 1 CPF = $0.0091 USD
===
Enjoy our benefits offer.
Access the link for additional information attached...
They want you to click the link.
From the waffly pooch.

Last edited:
My interest level may have increased above zero if I understood a word of (presuming??) Spanish View attachment 368202Spanish

Santander beneficial statement
Code: what ever it is, fake of course.
===
32 country code is Belgium, 329 does not exist.
---
They are a Wholesale Banking Business according to Wiki.
---
Typical winner in a bank scam lottery.
---
Its Portuguese:
Immediate release the (funds) linked to your account.
French Pacific Franc
According to Wiki, is 1 CPF = $0.0091 USD
===
Enjoy our benefits offer.
Access the link for additional information attached...
They want you to click the link.
From the waffly pooch.

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

Struggling to use your Frequent Flyer Points?

Frequent Flyer Concierge takes the hard work out of finding award availability and redeeming your frequent flyer or credit card points for flights.

Using their expert knowledge and specialised tools, the Frequent Flyer Concierge team at Frequent Flyer Concierge will help you book a great trip that maximises the value for your points.

null
A Gift Balance of 99.50 AUD has been credited to your account.​

A Little Token of Our Big Appreciation
We hope this email finds you well and ready for your next adventure. We're excited to let you know that Qantas is offering a gift card of 99.5 AUD, which will be sent straight to your credit card!
That's right - whether you're a former customer or someone who's just discovering Qantas for the first time, we want to give you a little something to help you take to the skies. There's no specific occasion for this gift - we simply want to share the love with all our fellow travelers out there.
To claim your gift coupon, simply click on "Claim Now" and follow the three easy steps provided. The coupon will be credited directly to your card for your convenience.

Bronze frequent flyer with a mailing address ending in .fr
AND
You will be required to submit your billing address.

Careful when you are wandering
Fred

The Frequent Flyer Concierge team takes the hard work out of finding reward seat availability. Using their expert knowledge and specialised tools, they'll help you book a great trip that maximises the value for your points.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

null

We hope this email finds you well and ready for your next adventure. We're excited to let you know that Qantas is offering a gift card of 99.5 AUD, which will be sent straight to your credit card!
That's right - whether you're a former customer or someone who's just discovering Qantas for the first time, we want to give you a little something to help you take to the skies. There's no specific occasion for this gift - we simply want to share the love with all our fellow travelers out there.
To claim your gift coupon, simply click on "Claim Now" and follow the three easy steps provided. The coupon will be credited directly to your card for your convenience.

Oh. Thats a nee one Inhavent seen before
AND

Fred
Oh. Thats a new one I haven’t seem before.

Of course the premise is totally incredulous.

null

AND

Fred
Yes hilarious. QF giving away money! Obviously scam.:)

They "probably" need obstenately, your credit/debit card number, and also will need your CVC/CVN, for the "gift card" to be processed.
And there in is where you card account will be sucked dry.
One trick, which I have not tried, is to go and buy a gift card from Coles/Auspost, with the once use card, and then, when these things come, you put in the once use gift card # into their systems, providing a fake address, and ... oh, they might most also "need" your QFF # to process it, so they might also then suck your QFF account dry,
2 sides to sucking you dry, so to speak.

null

AND

Fred
I received this one this morning and was wondering if it is random, or do they have access to QFF membership base ?

Back