SIA Krisflyer account under audit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsk85

Hi Everyone,

I have a bunch of Krisflyer miles and recently faced in issue.

6 month ago I made a redemption for a Nominee paying with a nominee credit card for ticket fees 65 EUR
few days ago had to cancel that flight from Europe to Australia due to QLD restrictions still present.
So when doing so - contact guest centre in Singapore cancelled the booking, tried to refund points but the Error appeared something like "unable to refund due to"...not sure due to what as per Contact Guest centre.
The nominee credit card was canceled 2 month ago as someone tried to steal 1800 AUD with 3 transactions. So bank probably marked the card as fraudulent? Money were recovered.
I think even if the card is cancelled normally - refund comes through to the bank anyways? Thats what I experienced before...

After that the SIA Operator was like hm....: i don't understand. Whats going ON.
She said: account will be under Audit, please send the Account owner passport and a nominee passport to E mail: [email protected]
That's an Australian Branch E mail - clearly can be seen.

USD 75 or 102 SGD were deducted from a new credit card as a cancellation FEE for that ticket. Miles still not refunded.

Any thoughts on whats going on? Any clues much appreciated.
Account is active and not frozen.

Not sure which card to choose? Compare on AFF and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back