Target - spend $50 get $10 statement credit - expires 28 Feb 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
great promo. I will definitely be buying my Coles Myer vouchers instore.

Wow this one filled up fast. They're still promoting the liquorland offer (albeit with higher max registrations) & that's been going for ages.

Wow this one filled up fast. They're still promoting the liquorland offer (albeit with higher max registrations) & that's been going for ages.

Probably a lot of people don't realise they sell gift cards at liquorland and gift cards are actually counted towards the total despite the T&C's...

Probably a lot of people don't realise they sell gift cards at liquorland and gift cards are actually counted towards the total despite the T&C's...

what is the significance of getting gift cards from liquorland ?

And even if you do drink, Liquorland prices usually are higher so would eat into the benefit of the $20 statement credit! :)

has anyone received their $10 statement credit yet?

I have received mine from liquorland (within a day or 2) but haven't received mine from target yet.

I did both my liquorland and target transactions on the same day about 3 weeks ago.

The ones 'saved' via Amex online, yes. The ones registered via Amex Connect, no. The email confirmations after the transactions for the Amex Connect state up to 8 weeks.

I'm surprised the terms actually say that long, my and my partner's experience across a range of different promotions, bank/Amex cards and AmexConnect / saving offer has always been a credit within 3-4 days.

I'm surprised the terms actually say that long, my and my partner's experience across a range of different promotions, bank/Amex cards and AmexConnect / saving offer has always been a credit within 3-4 days.

My Amex Connect ones prior to the Target ones have also been 3 days, but the Target ones seem to be taking their time.

Have anyone bought one of those Target branded $50 visa prepaid gift card and got their $10? I wouldn't mind some free money instead of keep buying Coles Myers gift card.

Have anyone bought one of those Target branded $50 visa prepaid gift card and got their $10? I wouldn't mind some free money instead of keep buying Coles Myers gift card.

Isn't there a $4.95 activation fee or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back