The Stocard App

The Stocard App Stores All Your Loyalty Cards is an article written by AFF editorial staff:

You can leave a comment or discuss this topic below.
Yes, have been using it for many years now. Seems very good.

I downloaded CardStar (iOS) 10 years ago. Similar concept but probably much less coverage but it was handy to manually add cards I use once in a blue moon.

Fortunately a lot of the loyalty programs are now including your card in their app or in the virtual wallet but they can be a PITA if you’re to use only to realise you’ve been logged out…

I’ll give this one a go.

Samsung Pay basically lets you store any loyalty card...just scan the bar code at the back of your loyalty card...you can even take a photo of said card so it looks nicer in your digital wallet ...find it great to manipulate my Flybuy / Woolworths cards usage depending which one has the best deal. ;)

been using it for sometime and it works with everything except Myer One. Scanning Stocard at Myer doesn’t trigger points, so have to remind MrJones to use the MyerOne app for that.
Everything else goes in Stocard - I got a smaller purse when that came along.

Bumping an old thread because Stocard is closing.

Looking for suggestions of what others use.

I’ve looked at mobile-pocket as suggested by @Chicken but it doesn’t appear to generate bar codes which are useful at some physical retailers.

Also looked at Supercards but it doesn’t have a field for “notes” while I find useful for adding card details of other family members.

I also looked at one called Barcodes but it requires a subscription.

Suggestions please.

I’ve looked at mobile-pocket as suggested by @Chicken but it doesn’t appear to generate bar codes which are useful at some physical retailers.

Also looked at Supercards but it doesn’t have a field for “notes” while I find useful for adding card details of other family members.

Suggestions please.
Not sure if you are using Apple iOS but within the wallet function where is the card doesn't have a bar code 'Woolworths Every Day Rewards', click the 3 dots in the top right hand corner click 'pass details' and the barcode should appear but might not be the case for all apps

Also the EDR card works with a tap on the eftpos machine

When you go to Woolies for example… does that app give you a bar code to scan at the register?
Yes, and you can see that I have 2 Woolworths accounts, because of the whole gift card exercise.

What I do with Mobile Pocket, is to open the membership barcode on Woolworths or Flybuys web site, then open Mobile Pocket, add card, Mobile Pocket take a photo of my computer scren, then replicate the barcode.

When I am in Woolworths, I poke the Woolworths card as shown in the above screenshot, and it would display the Woolworths barcode, and I would then let the cash register scan my phone

Last edited:
Yes, and you can see that I have 2 Woolworths accounts, because of the whole gift card exercise.

What I do with Mobile Pocket, is to open the membership barcode on Woolworths or Flybuys web site, then open Mobile Pocket, add card, Mobile Pocket take a photo of my computer scren, then replicate the barcode.

When I am in Woolworths, I poke the Woolworths card as shown in the above screenshot, and it would display the Woolworths barcode, and I would then let the cash register scan my phone
Okay, can you suggest how I find the barcode?

I’ve added EDR to test and can’t see where to find the barcode.

You can take a photo of your physical card, or just log in to your Everyday Rewards web site on your computer, then go to barcode section.
So you have to manually add the bar code?

I’d welcome suggestions for apps that automatically generate a barcode like in Stocard, but will keep this one in mind if no better alternatives are suggested.

Not sure which card to choose? Compare on AFF and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Ok, now I get what you are asking.

Mobile Pocket can't really generate a barcode for you, and be sure that the cash register would be able to understand it.

So, what you are using it for, is not to GENERATE a code, but to take a photocopy of the barcode given to you by Flybuys / Boost Juice.
Post automatically merged:

So you have to manually add the bar code?

You need to PHOTOCOPY

I’d welcome suggestions for apps that automatically generate a barcode like in Stocard, but will keep this one in mind if no better alternatives are suggested.

You should not use any app which GENERATES a barcode for you. This is NOT safe, because the code generated may NOT be in the expected format, and you risk losing money with some exercises like buying gift cards.

Suggestions please.
Damn - I haven't been notified. Do you know when it is closing down.

Following suggestions with interest

If Android just add cards to Google wallet, for EDR the app also has a card button which displays barcode to scan at register.

Can't find a FAQ section do you have a link?
Believed Stocard got bought by Klarna, a euro based BNPL in 2022.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back