This KrisFlyer account has expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePER

Established Member
Oneworld
Emerald
I haven't logged in to my Krisflyer account for a while, but tonight when I tried nothing happened. So I reset my PIN and then on trying to log in I get "This KrisFlyer account has expired". Their website says:

• KrisFlyer accounts which have activity/transactions are valid for 36 months from the end of the month in which the last mileage accrual occurred, after which the membership accounts will expire. KrisFlyer accounts which do not have any activity for a period of 18 months since enrolment will expire after that period of 18 months.
My last activity was in September 2009, so surely I should have another year?

Phone the Sydney Kris Flyer number once you have your facts assembled. I think any movements in your account prior to September 2008 will have been extinguished under the three year use it or lose it rule.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back