Tripit pro not loading up travel plans?

Pushka

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I’ve found this app really good for all plans and especially cruises when every port and times are populated. Of the two I emailed yesterday, it simply refuses to load up one cruise even though they send email and alert confirmation. I’ve created a ticket but nothing back yet.

Anyone got any ideas please?

Have you tried entering the details manually? Occasionally when automatic uploading of itineraries etc don’t work, it’s saved me a lot of hassle. On the app just click on the big blue circle with the + in it on the bottom right of the screen (that’s where it is on my iPhone app anyway).

I've found Tripit doesn't always work for cruises.

Just check that the email on Tripit matches the email that you forwarded it from.

I've got a couple of email addresses and get confused sometimes.

Is it in unfiled items?

Have you tried entering the details manually? Occasionally when automatic uploading of itineraries etc don’t work, it’s saved me a lot of hassle. On the app just click on the big blue circle with the + in it on the bottom right of the screen (that’s where it is on my iPhone app anyway).
I've entered the date of the cruise but entering in all the cruise port details is more energy than I currently have.
Post automatically merged:

I've found Tripit doesn't always work for cruises.

Just check that the email on Tripit matches the email that you forwarded it from.

I've got a couple of email addresses and get confused sometimes.

Is it in unfiled items?
Yep. I forwarded two yesterday both for celebrity cruises. One loaded fine. The other just didn't. I have my only two email addys in my account so know that's right. Not in unfiled items either.

I always enter Ports of Call manually. It’s not that onerous.

Enter cruise, ship, start and finish once and then each POC. Port, date time in/out.

More weirdness. Wen I click on the link in the notice that my itinerary has been imported, it takes me to a completely different trip two years apart.

I always enter Ports of Call manually. It’s not that onerous.

Enter cruise, ship, start and finish once and then each POC. Port, date time in/out.
There are 11. Given that for every other cruise on same cruise line then TripIt has pre populated and the comment I made just above then something is up with my account.

It's odd that they are both Celebrity - sometimes one cruise line will work and the other doesn't

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

It's odd that they are both Celebrity - sometimes one cruise line will work and the other doesn't
Agree. Also the latest successful advice email of this troublesome cruise being loaded, takes me to a different cruise.

When I go to the Alerts note it says August 1 2026. When I click that right arrow it takes me to one starting next April.

IMG_2054.jpeg
IMG_2055.jpeg

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back