TWE CellarDoor Discussion & Invites

Hi all. Appreciate i might be a bit late to the party, but would really love an invite or referral if anyone is able (and willing) to assist. Many thanks in advance.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Looks like invites are open again

1727751868878.png

If you would like an invite, send me a PM with you first name and email address. I'm only going to invite members who have at least 15 posts on AFF. So do not message me if you don't meet the criteria!

I tend to not order wine in the summer months unless I trust the seller and know they ship in refrigerated reefers (ie Eurocentric).

For those who recently had wine turn up on a hot day, were the bottles actually hot when you touched them? If not, I wouldn't be too worried. I've had wine (many years ago turn up at 4pm in Perth on a stinking hot day. I told the delivery guy to wait a minute. Opened the box and found the bottles seriously warm. Told him I'm not signing for this and to return it to the sender. This was QF Wine. They don't care about how they treat wine.

The alternative is crack a bottle that night and see if it seems cooked. If it does, call the retailer and request a replacement. Alternatively, don't buy in summer.

My suggestion is to get on the Winestar list (better value these days than TWE) and you can elect to have your shipment held in hot periods. Never had a bad wine from them and some great offers.

I am happy to invite other AFF members to join Cellardoor.

Also CellarOne, have posted in the referral thread.

I am only going to invite AFF members with 10+ posts on the forums. If you meet the criteria please DM me you first name and email address. If you don’t meet the criteria I won’t respond.

Thanks

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back