Up to 50% Bonus on CommBank Transfers to partners - June 2024 offer

_flyer

Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Commbank transfer bonus up to 50% on participating hotel partners and 20% on participating airline partners - June 2024 offer

Ascenda Travel Partner Bonus Offer​

• 1. This promotion is valid only for points transfer to participating program partners from 00:00am AEST on 30 May 2024 to 23:59pm AEST on 30 June 2024.
    2. During the promotion period,
    a. Members transferring to ALL – Accor Live Limitless, IHG One Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy®, and Wyndham Rewards will receive a 50% bonus over the points accrued on the member’s account as a product of the transfer.
    b. Members transferring to Cathay, Etihad Guest, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, and United MileagePlus will receive a 20% bonus over the miles accrued on the member’s account as a product of the transfer.
    3. You must be enrolled as a member of the respective participating loyalty program partners in order to participate in this promotion.
    4. The bonus miles/points and the transferred miles/points may be reflected in the account statement in two different transactions.
    5. Bonus miles/points will be awarded at the time of transfer together with the original transferred miles/points, according to the standard transfer lead times.
    6. Once the transfer request is initiated, it cannot be reversed.
    7. This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the CommBank Awards program, available here.
    8. Once the points/miles have been transferred to the participating loyalty program partner, they become subject to the Terms and Conditions of the participating loyalty program partner.
    9. Each Marriott Bonvoy member can enjoy up to 500,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points during the promotion period.

I actually think Accor could be good value here as it results in a value of 0.0493 cents per point.

Unusual given that CBA Awards are one of several banks in the middle of the twice annual VFF transfer bonus. I transferred my batch to VFF in May and again in June to receive that batch therefore have none left to consider for this promotion.

I cannot see anything that confirms this deal at commbank or accor - is it automatic ? thanks
Yes automatic but no instant. The transfer took a day or two but when it did the bonus points landed.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back