Vinomofo Wine Deals

Where'd you nab that? I pulled the trigger on BP 2016 as I couldn't find it elsewhere for better than $295. Could be my Google prowess (or lack thereof...)
Think the $90 is if you are part of their mailing list … then too I think you only get access once you spend $$$ buying some their other wines.

I just got some 2021 BP at $90 plus postage.. so no idea where they are getting their "RRP" of $295 from?
I agree, i'll happily take that '21 BP off your hands for even 100$ :)

did manage to grab an rwt though, noticing that these prices aren't as crazy as they used to be, however they're still very good deals, just not straight up give-aways

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I agree, i'll happily take that '21 BP off your hands for even 100$ :)

did manage to grab an rwt though, noticing that these prices aren't as crazy as they used to be, however they're still very good deals, just not straight up give-aways
I wasn't too hot on 2017 vintage, so let it slide.
Post automatically merged:

Where'd you nab that? I pulled the trigger on BP 2016 as I couldn't find it elsewhere for better than $295. Could be my Google prowess (or lack thereof...)
Tried Langtons auctions? I am offloading mine for $150 (2020 vintage tho). I am sure you can get other vintages in $150-$200 zone

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back