Virgin Australia B737 Max 8

I flew on my second Virgin Max 8 the other day. Route was SYD to PER having flown in from.HND on ANA earlier. Secured in 1F and 1D what a wonderful on board experience we had under the cabin leadership of Caroline. A credit to the airline as was indeed all.of the staff operating this 5 hours and ten minute flight. Always immediately felt looked after (unlike ANA but that is a different story). The Max was full. I had time to look around and really how that business experience would stand out with dividers in place and not the relative flow of pax to the front toilet on this long sector . As the Cabin Manager pointed out when we were discussing things Max and more, what can they do...they have a full load of pax on a flight nearly as long as a long haul from Europe! The Q for the toilet at the rear was long occasionally.

Overall though great flight, great crew and I liked the seat

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

My friend's flight this week ended up being swapped to a 737-800 but my booking on a B737-8 in November is still showing 30 rows
My friend's parents are booked on a B737-8 on Wednesday this week and it's now showing 31 rows while mine in November is still showing 30 rows in November

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back