Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
SkyTeam
Elite Plus
Star Alliance
Gold
Does anyone have a credit card that earns Virgin Money Rewards points?

Virgin Money offers a couple of Velocity co-branded credit cards, which I imagine are the most appealing options for most AFF members, but I noticed that they also have an Anytime Rewards card that earns Virgin Money Points.

It looks like you can redeem Virgin Money Points for the usual things like cashback, gift cards, etc. but they also have travel partners. These seem to be managed through Ascenda, like with CommBank Awards, and I couldn't find a complete list of transfer partners. But the Virgin Money website names Velocity Frequent Flyer, United MileagePlus and Marriott Bonvoy as partners. Etihad Guest also seems to be a partner.

Does anyone have the full list of transfer partners? Is this a credit card/program worth looking into?

I have a virgin money bank account which earns virgin points. Here is a list of the travel transfer partners

United was the same ratio as Qatar
Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 6.27.09 PM.png

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back