Why can’t I use my Amex $450 voucher with this QF flight?

ScubaMel

Intern
I have a $450 Amex qantas voucher that i need to spend by the end of the month. I went to book a flight this morning but the one I wanted isn’t letting me use the voucher but I don’t know why…any ideas? IMG_3497.jpeg

Because the first option is under $450? Select a less restrictive fare if it allows, which should bump the price

Your Qantas Travel Credit can only be used towards one single eligible international or domestic Qantas flight (i.e. a QF flight number on your ticket) to the value of $450 or more on your eligible Card, booked and paid through American Express Travel Online

I have a $450 Amex qantas voucher that i need to spend by the end of the month. I went to book a flight this morning but the one I wanted isn’t letting me use the voucher but I don’t know why…any ideas? View attachment 384659

Never mind…just realised it has to be over $450 😡
Post automatically merged:

Because the first option is under $450? Select a less restrictive fare if it allows, which should bump the price

Thanks, yep just realised that. Has changed since I last used a voucher as previously you lost anything left over.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back