Free World of Hyatt suite upgrade award

Danger

I have a World of Hyatt suite upgrade award with an expiry of 28 February 2025 to give away.

The award entitles the recipient to upgrade their room to the entry (base) suite on a stay of up to seven nights. There are other criteria and exclusions (e.g. the award can't be applied at Hyatt House and Hyatt Place properties).

You need to be a World of Hyatt member (if you're not already, you can join for free) and you will need to provide me with the name on the reservation, the reservation number and the dates of stay.

To be eligible, you need to have been a member of AFF for at least 180 days and have at least 60 posts. Initially, my preference is that you also have a stay of at least three nights, to ensure it goes to someone who's likely to maximise the benefit.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I have a 1 night stay booked at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong - Check out date 10 November. I know your preference was 3 night stays but I would be keen on using the suite upgrade award if there are no other takers.

I have a 1 night stay booked at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong - Check out date 10 November. I know your preference was 3 night stays but I would be keen on using the suite upgrade award if there are no other takers.

Unfortunately it seems there are no TSU-eligible suites available for the night of the 9th.

Hi Danger, very kind of you.
if this is still available, my parents will be staying at Hyatt Regency in Danang for 5 nights during the Christmas period. I can confirmed suit is still available too :)

Nvm. I don't think presidential suite will be included right? Haha

--edit--
Maybe they booked the suite.. I'll check with them tmr morning

Last edited:
My son is off to the Park Hyatt for 3 nights in Shanghai for his 18th birthday - he would love to use it
18th. Is there some-one who will check him in?

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/china/park-hyatt-shanghai/shaph FAQs
“Generally, the minimum age to reserve a guestroom at Hyatt is 21 years old. However, this age may vary by hotel. Please check the specific policy of the hotel you plan to visit. A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room”

For my 18th, my parents hired a room at the RSL. Now I feel short changed.

Please PM your reservation details, but check first to make sure there's a standard suite available.
Actually there is only the presidential suite, so maybe give it to someone else.

For my 18th, I had $5 pizza at home with my parents and siblings :)
Post automatically merged:

18th. Is there some-one who will check him in?

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/china/park-hyatt-shanghai/shaph FAQs
“Generally, the minimum age to reserve a guestroom at Hyatt is 21 years old. However, this age may vary by hotel. Please check the specific policy of the hotel you plan to visit. A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room”
Thanks for this.

He will be travelling with his girlfriend's mum who can help with check in. He will find out what it is like to travel with a mum that isn't his his :p

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back