Qantas/Citi Card Blocked After Transaction

erousen

Has anyone had any issues with their Qantas credit card being blocked randomly and then trying with extreme difficulty to get it unblocked on a weekend?

Bought stuff yesterday, no issues – got an email saying 'you just used your card at Total Tools for $824, if this wasn't you then please call' – this was me so I ignored it.

Went to Bunnings this morning and declined and apparently a block has been put on the account since yesterday, no explanation as to why but I can only presume they think it wasn't me and now because it's the weekend nobody can help apparently and I have to wait till Monday.

Ah Citibank. Yes, they are a massive hassle. Not this exact card but enough experience with them that I know the issue.
Will get fixed but is always a hassle.

Went to Bunnings this morning and declined and apparently a block has been put on the account since yesterday, no explanation as to why but I can only presume they think it wasn't me and now because it's the weekend nobody can help apparently and I have to wait till Monday.
Was this resolved?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back