AccorPlus China

Is the night reward still applicable to accor plus member?
Welcome to AFF.

"AccorPlus China" is a seperate program to the "Accor Plus" program APAC region. The China tiers offer included nights depending on which one is purchased.

So i am already registered with accor plus APAC and im planning to buy the accorplus china in wechat, will i get the night rewards from the accorplus china?

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Can confirm this deal is still going on. I paid CNY 2398 and got the 30 status nights right away, pushing me to plat, along with all the vouchers.

While there wasn't free night availability for the nights I wanted, I was able to use the 50% and 25% off vouchers which already make up for the cost of the package.

Interestingly, there is an option to buy it again, so you could buy it repeatedly for the 2 night stays?
I think can buy repeatedly but max 30 nights in a year

How do the coupons work?
Can I use multiple vouchers for one booking?
Is a voucher per night or per stay?
With the free stay voucher, is it based on availability or just book and use? What is the general availability of free nights if the former?

I'm planning to go Hong Kong next year for a holiday and this seems very appealing. If I book 3 nights do I only need to use 1 voucher for 50% off and 1 voucher for a room upgrade or use the 2x 50% and 1x30% voucher for one booking.

How do the coupons work?
Can I use multiple vouchers for one booking?
Is a voucher per night or per stay?
With the free stay voucher, is it based on availability or just book and use? What is the general availability of free nights if the former?

I'm planning to go Hong Kong next year for a holiday and this seems very appealing. If I book 3 nights do I only need to use 1 voucher for 50% off and 1 voucher for a room upgrade or use the 2x 50% and 1x30% voucher for one booking.
The T&Cs state each of those room discount coupons are valid for maximum 2 night stays. IIRC in Hong Kong, only the Pullman, Novotel and ibis allow you to use the discount.
There's no way to apply more than one voucher in WeChat. You need to make two seperate bookings if you want to use more than one voucher.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back