Citi offer 2 for 1 transfer Hhonors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy1

Got an email today of Citi's Summer Rewards. Included is "Get 2 Hilton HHonors points per 1 Citi Reward Point".

As my Citi Signature card is really just my standby card (free for life some years ago) I haven't taken much interest in any points. But I checked, and have >50,000 points.
I do also have Hhonors, but with minimal points even after staying in Cairns, and a few of their hotels around NYC in Sept. Could someone who is into Hhonors value this offer? Particularly in regard to the reality of room availability?

That's a great offer makes HH a more worthwhile redemption option. I've taken it up last 2 years. Also now offered on Diners (which is owned by Citi in Australia). I redeem for more expensive rooms (e.g. Conrad Maldives for $A1300/night base room). I think that's the best way to maximize the value.

Are you able to transfer to Hilton with your signature card?
I thought it was only the prestige card.
I have a free for life signature as well and cannot find an option to transfer to Hilton.

I think it's only Prestige. Also on Diners which is a different Citi product. Approx $400 annual fee but comes with a MC for merchants that don't take Diners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back