Citi offer 2 for 1 transfer Hhonors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy1

Got an email today of Citi's Summer Rewards. Included is "Get 2 Hilton HHonors points per 1 Citi Reward Point".

As my Citi Signature card is really just my standby card (free for life some years ago) I haven't taken much interest in any points. But I checked, and have >50,000 points.
I do also have Hhonors, but with minimal points even after staying in Cairns, and a few of their hotels around NYC in Sept. Could someone who is into Hhonors value this offer? Particularly in regard to the reality of room availability?

That's a great offer makes HH a more worthwhile redemption option. I've taken it up last 2 years. Also now offered on Diners (which is owned by Citi in Australia). I redeem for more expensive rooms (e.g. Conrad Maldives for $A1300/night base room). I think that's the best way to maximize the value.

Are you able to transfer to Hilton with your signature card?
I thought it was only the prestige card.
I have a free for life signature as well and cannot find an option to transfer to Hilton.

I think it's only Prestige. Also on Diners which is a different Citi product. Approx $400 annual fee but comes with a MC for merchants that don't take Diners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back