Citi Premier - priority pass guests

Formal Hall

Planning to use the 2 Priority pass lounge visits on my Citi Premier card. T&Cs state: "The first two visits within each 12-month membership period from registration (membership year) are complimentary to the primary cardholder only, after which any additional visits by you and visits by your guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass at their ordinary standard rates"

Is this how it works in practice? I was planning to use 1 pass my myself and 1 for my child - but from the T&Cs it sounds like only my visit will be free and the child will be charged the full USD35. I'm used to the Qantas/Amex setup where you can use the 2 passes for you and a guest in one go.

only my visit will be free and the child will be charged the full USD35.
The Citi PP is "special" and this is correct.

I only learnt this the hard way recently. They were nice to give me a free pass when I contacted them about the charge on my card that I wasn't expecting. Here's what happened:

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back