citibank signature card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillp

wow this card is fantastic and no annual fees and personal conceirge $49.00 to join qantas rewards hope qantas dont downgrade their rewards program

I often make use of the free wine offer while you dine at selected restaurants. This deal in particular has worked extremely well for me. :)

have you kept to the straight rewards program or the qantas rewards the personal concierge service is very useful sames time and energy finding things

have you kept to the straight rewards program or the qantas rewards the personal concierge service is very useful sames time and energy finding things

What do you use it for? Restaurant bookings/flight bookings? etc

yes all of those sorts of things how to get to somewhere information on flights booking flights heaps of things its very useful!

wow this card is fantastic and no annual fees and personal conceirge $49.00 to join qantas rewards hope qantas dont downgrade their rewards program

Can you tell me where you're finding this with no fee? I checked the website (which I don't seem to be able to link to because of my post count) and it states a $299 fee plus $49 for the Qantas Rewards program.

Don't forget that the non Qantas points style of cards earn points that can go to Virgin and/or Kris Flyer.

Can you tell me where you're finding this with no fee? I checked the website (which I don't seem to be able to link to because of my post count) and it states a $299 fee plus $49 for the Qantas Rewards program.

There is a big thread on this. Just look under Citibank

Danwell we use both. For Australian flights QF and internationally Kris is how we have it working.

Citibank Australia - fee free offer extended until 31 January 2014.

Which points do you think are likely to give the best bang for buck?

Personally, having the ability to transfer to both VA and SQ whenever I want and at my discretion, rather than being locked into QFF for an extra annual cost wins hands down.

I think my son thinks that too. He had no problem booking J on VA this morning PER-MEL-PER on Citi sourced points. He has an SQ Suites to LAX from SIN so he is getting quite corrupted with the points system.

thats good Offer extended to 31 January 2014. So can go for it if you havent applied for it definetly worth it ive not regretted getting this card :)

Some would say it is too bad that the Citi back office let's them down. Once you get your card working just only call them to transfer your non Qantas points to a place of your choice and you will get to love them.

Some would say it is too bad that the Citi back office let's them down. Once you get your card working just only call them to transfer your non Qantas points to a place of your choice and you will get to love them.

You don't even have to do that. I've been transferring to VA online (unless it's your huge volumes of points that require it cove?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back