Everyday Rewards Targeted Offers

No current offers from Woolworths or Coles. I've noticed it has slowed down.

Time to have a break. I spent $258 on weekend and received 10% off from Woolworths mobile. I think that great as I spend $25/month for wife to have free calls to Thailand and this month I saved more than I paid for the plan.

Stumped how I did not do this earlier.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

No offers here either.

However I did buy a Logitech keyboard for my old folks from BIGW for $99 and had 7000 bonus points. Wasn’t compatible so took it back for refund, but the 7000/3500 QFF points had already converted, however it would appear they don’t take these off me.

I watched a little catch up tv tonight after being away all weekend and then sick with covid so sleeping ~20hours a day; and it seems like every ad break I fast forwarded through had a feel good Woolworths advert promoting how they provide drought assistance and donate to food charities. PR team trying to get ahead of upcoming penalties

And 3rd week in a row with zero Woolworths offers. Just Pet Barn (I don't have any pets) and Big W (none anywhere near me) and Insurance.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back