Everyday Rewards Targeted Offers

No current offers from Woolworths or Coles. I've noticed it has slowed down.

Time to have a break. I spent $258 on weekend and received 10% off from Woolworths mobile. I think that great as I spend $25/month for wife to have free calls to Thailand and this month I saved more than I paid for the plan.

Stumped how I did not do this earlier.

No offers here either.

However I did buy a Logitech keyboard for my old folks from BIGW for $99 and had 7000 bonus points. Wasn’t compatible so took it back for refund, but the 7000/3500 QFF points had already converted, however it would appear they don’t take these off me.

I watched a little catch up tv tonight after being away all weekend and then sick with covid so sleeping ~20hours a day; and it seems like every ad break I fast forwarded through had a feel good Woolworths advert promoting how they provide drought assistance and donate to food charities. PR team trying to get ahead of upcoming penalties

And 3rd week in a row with zero Woolworths offers. Just Pet Barn (I don't have any pets) and Big W (none anywhere near me) and Insurance.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

For those with multiple accounts - how are you crediting them all to Qantas. When I try link my second everyday rewards account to my Qantas account, its spitting out an error. Is it necessary to unlink my first account?

For those with multiple accounts - how are you crediting them all to Qantas. When I try link my second everyday rewards account to my Qantas account, its spitting out an error. Is it necessary to unlink my first account?
I think many of us just control accounts for multiple family members and each have their own QFF account linked.

One account spend $50 x 4 weeks for 3200 points. Poor but same account also has 10 x points this week so $53 spend today for 1330 points is not too bad.

Another account has spend $50 online this week for 1000 points and same account also has 10x points this week.

Another account has any spend for 1000 points.

Another account has 10x points.

And lastly my account that I use once a month for 10% off has increased spend to $180 for 1500 points.

I think we need to get used to lower bonus points offers.

Slightly OT, we don't live near a Woolies hence seldom get any offers though do have Home and Contents insurance with them.
Called 3 weeks ago to change credit card details for next premium, and they somehow messed up and debited the wrong card.
Only suggested remedy was to cancel the policy, wait for 7-10 day refund and take out new policy.
I left it as it was but did send in a complaint.
Customer service got back within hours with an apology and offer of 8000 EDR. Accepted the offer, already in my account and converted to 4000 QFF points.
Post automatically merged:

@Mr_Orange every week no fail it's Everyday Extra, Milkrun and now Petstock.

I'm not interested in any of them, never boost these offers yet still receive these useless offers.

Why don't you do a simple check if the person has ever bought anything pet related before sending offer?

I'm not interested in any of them, never boost these offers yet still receive these useless offers.
I'm the same. I don't boost offers that I know I will not use.
Why don't you do a simple check if the person has ever bought anything pet related before sending offer?
Indeed, the AI is not very smart. The alternative is to allow a user to decline a booster so it can disappear from the app.

With all the data they collect for EDR members they really should being using AI to provide better targeted offers.

Im not a pet owner and have never bought anything pet related at woolies; when I buy xmas presents for the fur-nephews its usually from KMart or a local shop that bakes hand made dog biscuits.

I also never shop at BigW or Marketplace; i do however shop at Woolworths so maybe better to send me offers that might incentivize me to spend more there ? And not for other categories that I have never bought from i.e. baby products.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back