Card Promotions How long does NAB typically take to post sign on bonus points?

4lex

I've got few months until my QF anniversary and I don't want points to post before that point. If you've had some recently, how long did it take? I have of course read the ts&cs, which say min spend in sixty days, points posted 'within three months' of meeting that. Cheers.

The bonus points generally get posted within a day or two of the first statement date after you’ve met the spending criteria.

I've got few months until my QF anniversary and I don't want points to post before that point.
Don’t want points to post yet. I’s there something more that you can share?

I paid my first months bill a week ago, and have hit the spend requirement for the bonus points in the month. The normal points have been credited but no bonus yet? Does anyone know when I should expect the bonus points from their own experience?

Do bonus points get detailed on the credit card statement? Or do they just turn up in the customer's Qantas FF account unannounced?

I actually just called NAB and they told me the points are sitting there and will arrive at the end of the statement period which is when they do the transfers. So basically end of month 2.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back