I have 2 lounge passes for QR must be flying before 17 oct

tinkybelle

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
let me know what flights u are on and I can move them to your account if u have a membership on QR not sure if I can move to a flight if no number but you can always change the number at the gate.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

let me know what flights u are on and I can move them to your account if u have a membership on QR not sure if I can move to a flight if no number but you can always change the number at the gate.
Can you transfer QR lounge invitations now? I've got a bunch that I have no use for, but I always thought they are linked to your QR PC account?

Lowly QR Burgundy flying Y to Europe next week... if you can indeed transfer QR lounge invitations, is there a forum in AFF or elsewhere for this purpose?

Lowly QR Burgundy flying Y to Europe next week... if you can indeed transfer QR lounge invitations, is there a forum in AFF or elsewhere for this purpose?
I dont think you can transfer them. I just logged in to see if there was any way to send one but nothing i can see. Doing a search via google brings up a flyertalk thread in which they quote from the QR terms: "The main member must be present to redeem the guest lounge pass. Both main member and guest must travel on flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways. The guest’s flight must depart no more than three hours from that of the main member."

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back