JASA flight activity posting with ZERO points and SC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you speak English and push a button?
LOL! I was actually being serious. Wouldn't you need some sort of travel related training? Does AFF hand out diplomas? ;)

Off-topic I know but if a job in QF customer service in Sydney paid ~$40,000 a year then I do not need to commute and save on rental costs as well. Just a thought....

LOL! I was actually being serious. Wouldn't you need some sort of travel related training? Does AFF hand out diplomas? ;)

Off-topic I know but if a job in QF customer service in Sydney paid ~$40,000 a year then I do not need to commute and save on rental costs as well. Just a thought....

But then you'd loose status!!!

Nah. I wouldn't lose status. Still would try and do 3-4 flights to Thailand a year the long way.

And Lifetime Gold is not that far away....

You could do a KUPP fare annually & knock it off in one foul swoop.....unless of course you had a particular motive to visit Thailand. ;) :p :cool:

Last edited:
You could do a KUPP fare annually & knock it off in one foul swoop.....unless of course you had a particular motive to visit Thailand. ;) :p :cool:
Yes I do have a particular motive to visit Thailand. For me it is almost the perfect holiday destination. Much, much better than the USA but not quite as good as Greece. You could almost say that Thailand is like my 3rd home.

Plus I can't think of a better way to spend my holidays than playng 7-8 games of golf, not a care in the world and so far away from all the problems back home....

Regarding your mid-air incident,

I say don't be afraid to call people out on their bad behaviour.... despite any appearance of authority - it's just a uniform.... and she is butt naked underneath it!

Saw a Jetstar counter staff being rude and pushy with people who were in queue to get out of Cairns this week, I asked her "Why are you being aggressive with people? ....there's no need!" she protested that she wasn't just to save face, but later apologized....

stressed or not, when you're a professional in the service industry - you gotta roll with the punches!

Both my and my wifes JASA from the today posted but without points or status credits, 0 / 0~ :shock:

It is probably time that this was fixed. ;)

JASA: Wot no status credits?

Just flew on a JASA award CNS-SYD and return, both on QF flights. My Profile shows both flights but status credits of 0 for each sector.

Do some JASA awards carry no status credits or is this a mistake?

Cheers skip

Re: JASA: Wot no status credits?

Oops sorry markis10, duplicated thread, maybe this could be shifted.:oops: Only had time in the Reef lounge to panic and post this morning before my flight was called. Unhappy return to POM mulling over whether I'd missed something obscure in the QFF "enhancements".

But big relief now.:D

The bug does appear to have been around a long time now...

Cheers skip

Just an update.

As you are aware, there has been an issue with respect to some Any Seat Awards initially crediting at zero points and status credits. We are aware of this issue and currently have a interim measure, which credits the points and status credits after the initial flight transaction (as a few of you have noted). This process currently takes place on Tuesday and Friday nights.

At present, we are expecting this issue to be fully resolved by the end of the month (i.e. points and status credits crediting with the original flight transaction).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.

Just an update.

As you are aware, there has been an issue with respect to some Any Seat Awards initially crediting at zero points and status credits. We are aware of this issue and currently have a interim measure, which credits the points and status credits after the initial flight transaction (as a few of you have noted). This process currently takes place on Tuesday and Friday nights.

At present, we are expecting this issue to be fully resolved by the end of the month (i.e. points and status credits crediting with the original flight transaction).

Thanks for the update. Nice to see you reaching out to address some issues on AFF.

Thanks Red Roo, it is nice to know that all our moaning (or collective thoughts) are now making their way through to the right departments at QF, rather than just being bandied around amongst ourselves.

Just an update.

I can confirm that my missing points and SCs from last Sunday has been credited sometime this afternoon.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Ditto, there is an adjustment on my activity statement also.

End of this month permanent fix will be useful; make the statements less untidy.

I will report back my next JASA - 4-5 Mar, an Avalon Airshow excursion:D which with flights to/from POM should break the WP barrier for me:D:D.

Cheers skip

Were you moved to a different flight. I had a YASA 2 weeks ago that posted with 0 points and SC. I'd been moved to an earlier flight. Oi called up and had got a points adjustment without any hassles as they could see the original booking. The phone agent explained that they moved me into a non earning class when changing the flight.

Just had the same case. I had a JASA flight. The original flight was canceled. So I was rerouted. The flights posted with 0 Points/SC. I just called the UK-CC. They were rude and did not wanted to listen to me. They told me that if you pay with points you will never get points/SC - which is not true. I asked her, why the other JASA flights posted. She did not want to look at that. I asked her to ask her supervisor or the T&C or the Website. She just refused - there is nothing that can be done no points.
Just will call the Australian CC tonight... The UK-CC is pretty much useless.

It may be easier to simply email [email protected] detailing your issue.

Attach a copy of your original e-ticket email and scans of your BP's and anything else that may assist.

Also, I would submit a separate complaint about your treatment from the UK-CC. Use the following link: Help - Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back