JASA flight activity posting with ZERO points and SC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to hit the week mark without seeing any points etc, apparently it can take up to 10 days, I would have thought if a process was running it would be on a weekly basis but maybe not.

I am about to hit the week mark without seeing any points etc, apparently it can take up to 10 days, I would have thought if a process was running it would be on a weekly basis but maybe not.

The operator i spoke to this morning had no idea how often or when it was run. Hence why she pushed though my SC's for the PG..

Another JASA for BNE-AKL and SYD-BNE posted as 0 and 0, so a call will be required.

AKL-SYD was on LAN and you know how long that will take to post. :p :rolleyes:

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

That script must have been run in the last few hours as my points and SCs have posted now for last Tuesday.

That script must have been run in the last few hours as my points and SCs have posted now for last Tuesday.

My JASA also posted zero points BNE-AKL, SYD-BNE yesterday.

Lets see how long it takes for them to fix it. Wonder if the double bonus will come through too

Flew SYD-MEL on Fri 21-Jan - zero points SCs
Points Adjustment (unprompted by me) came through on Tue 25-Jan

My JASA also posted zero points BNE-AKL, SYD-BNE yesterday.

Lets see how long it takes for them to fix it. Wonder if the double bonus will come through too

Points adjustment today. Only 1.5 days after. Nice to see things clicking over quickly

that said, a second international JASA i did yesterday credited automatically with double sc promo almost immediately as well. No double sc promo on my original outbound though. weird. rang QF and they said they would look into it and as my original outbound JASA was not initially creditted they think the double promo wasnt creditted as well.

Completed a JASA over the weekend and points and SCs have posted as zero. I rang Qantas today to be told that my JASA wasnt eligible for points or SCs as I hadn't paid enough dollars in the points/dollar split...huh! She then admitted she was confused and was going to transfer me to the "revs" section (not sure what that is?). After 22mins on hold i gave up.
Very underwhelmed with the experience.

Completed a JASA over the weekend and points and SCs have posted as zero. I rang Qantas today to be told that my JASA wasnt eligible for points or SCs as I hadn't paid enough dollars in the points/dollar split...huh!

I've heard this mentioned before, but I can't seem to find any hard evidence on the QF site to show that this is true.

When trying to book an ASA all the hints and the help seem to indicate that a JASA is treated as a regular J and I therefore assumed that earning FF and SC would be as per normal.

Am I missing something in a truly tiny font somewhere???

Last edited:
I've heard this mentioned before, but I can't seem to find any hard evidence on the QF site to show that this is true.

When trying to book an ASA all the hints and the help seem to indicate that a JASA is treated as a regular J and I therefore assumed that earning FF and SC would be as per normal.

JASAs booked after April last year are like a J fare in terms of SC and points earning, however changing the flights etc are often harder than most j fares.

Completed a JASA over the weekend and points and SCs have posted as zero. I rang Qantas today to be told that my JASA wasnt eligible for points or SCs as I hadn't paid enough dollars in the points/dollar split...huh! She then admitted she was confused and was going to transfer me to the "revs" section (not sure what that is?). After 22mins on hold i gave up.

That sounds like a load of rubbish. I took a JASA last May, that was paid only with points and no cash and that posted full points and SC.

Very incorrect (as others have posted)

Since the intro of SC's for ASA flights I have used them with points only and have earnt 1000's sc's so I would be phoning again. However they may autopost in a few days.

ejb

No, I just think it's a case of AFFers knowing more than the people who are answering the phone.

Maybe we should put some lunatics in charge of the asylum! :shock: :p ;)

I was just about to try to ring Qantas again after the first ordeal and logged in to check points and SC beforehand to find both had been updated automatically. Also had the 16k points come through from everyday rewards card and a loyalty bonus ticked over! Not to mention I hit PS for the first time also!

My JASA from the weekend posted but without points or status credits, 0 / 0~

Just went back in and notices a "points adjustment" that gave me the 1250 / 40~, so it was good to see they must know about the problem and are manually fixing them.

1 less call i need to make :)

Cheers
Fuzz

No, I just think it's a case of AFFers knowing more than the people who are answering the phone.

Maybe we should put some lunatics in charge of the asylum! :shock: :p ;)
How do I go about applying for a job at QF customer service?

No, I am serious. What sort of training/qualifications would I need to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back