King Charles flight

I can confidently say this ASY flight is not being served soggy sandwiches:

RAAF? Interesting not using BA. Surprised it would be kitted out for a King. Feel sorry for him having to travel internationally and apparently still undergoing chemo. Also think it's a shame he didn't get the King title years ago and some kind of handover from the Queen when alive.
Post automatically merged:

I will have to look for his plane as I arrive SYD around the same time😊✈️
Might even see them in the Customs queue 😂

RAAF? Interesting not using BA. Surprised it would be kitted out for a King. Feel sorry for him having to travel internationally and apparently still undergoing chemo. Also think it's a shame he didn't get the King title years ago and some kind of handover from the Queen when alive.

Hopefully @ RR races tomorrow for Everest day with about 49,997 others!😁🏇

The King is on a newly delivered BBJ that took a long time to get its interior fitted, no pics apparently but lie flat j seats are a feature and only 32 pax

He’s a frequent flyer with RAAF.

It’s Australia’s responsibility to transport him. QEII would charter BA for the long haul and RAAF would fly domestic (or on to NZ etc).

But Charles is famous for being frugal so doesn’t surprise me. Apparently it was RPT to Singapore and we picked him up trom there.

Yes. A looooong wait and perhaps a bit too late if they can't cure the cancer.

Potentially a last hurrah o/s trip.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

What a complete waste of Australian taxpayers money.

I keep saying that about a lot of things we taxpayers have our money spent on. How many millions is going towards PNG rugby team? This Royal tour seems like a steal in comparison to value there.

Until Australia can come up with a non politically based and acceptable form of a Republic then King Charles it is. I was very much a Republican until people like Bandana man came onto the scene. Oh. And that Craig someone. I think he played soccer but now he's an expert in Republicanism, and any other trendy thing that is happening.

Yes. A looooong wait and perhaps a bit too late if they can't cure the cancer.

Potentially a last hurrah o/s trip.
Certainly to Australia I'd suggest.

I keep saying that about a lot of things we taxpayers have our money spent on. How many millions is going towards PNG rugby team? This Royal tour seems like a steal in comparison to value there.

Until Australia can come up with a non politically based and acceptable form of a Republic then King Charles it is.

Certainly to Australia I'd suggest.
I agree on the rugby disgraceful bribe.

He’s a frequent flyer with RAAF.

It’s Australia’s responsibility to transport him. QEII would charter BA for the long haul and RAAF would fly domestic (or on to NZ etc).

But Charles is famous for being frugal so doesn’t surprise me. Apparently it was RPT to Singapore and we picked him up trom there.
I thought we picked up the whole tab for a Royal visit?

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back