Life Time Gold - The [Realistic] Holy Grail

That's the same number as when clicking on the WP "Priority Telephone service in Australia". I wonder if this is a SG inclusion now, or a LTG specific thing?
It's priority service vs QFF Silver and below... but probably the same as any other SG, and certainly still behind CL, P1 & WP

But wait there’s still more
IMG_4923.jpeg

Yknow you can get a set of steak knives with that - seems a bit of a backhander what with over 60,000 credits to lifetime WP.
PFFT
my age and the time it took to get to LTG REALLY means THEY have DROPPED the ball 🎱

But wait there’s still more
View attachment 408027

Yknow you can get a set of steak knives with that - seems a bit of a backhander what with over 60,000 credits to lifetime WP.
PFFT
my age and the time it took to get to LTG REALLY means THEY have DROPPED the ball 🎱
So many SC still required for LTP that they can’t even fit the word “required” on screen! 😜

Not sure which card to choose? Compare on AFF and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

When I get to life time gold i want the card with the proof

You want to prove you're SG (because that is all it is to QF)!?🧐

I'm LTG 3X but still weeping that I'm no longer WP after 20-odd years straight. 😭

The adjustment takes a heavy psychological toll... :eek:

BUT - the shackles are off...:)

Slowly adjusting...😝

You want to prove you're SG (because that is all it is to QF)!?🧐

I'm LTG 3X but still weeping that I'm no longer WP after 20-odd years straight. 😭

The adjustment takes a heavy psychological toll... :eek:

BUT - the shackles are off...:)

Slowly adjusting...😝
J BFOD 👍

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back