New Amex statement credits

PSA - the Vogue Fashion Night offer required resaving on my cards today. They were all back in the 'available' tab. I had saved them a few days ago.

Amex credits continue to be paid sporadically. A Qantas one from a purchase on 06 Oct came through last night along with a Special one from 10 Oct. I am still waiting for a Qantas Hotels one from Oct 13 which doesn't even show as redeemed yet. Contrast that with an Ampol one that come through the day after purchasing and a Qantas one on Mrs SS card that did the same.

fastest credits ever.
Vogue promo saved on 16th and purchased goods same day with credits coming in yesterday.
used tap both physical card and google pay but no email confirmation

Amex credits continue to be paid sporadically. A Qantas one from a purchase on 06 Oct came through last night along with a Special one from 10 Oct. I am still waiting for a Qantas Hotels one from Oct 13 which doesn't even show as redeemed yet. Contrast that with an Ampol one that come through the day after purchasing and a Qantas one on Mrs SS card that did the same.
I got the QF Hotel one on the 15th off the back of two seperate bookings. The last made on the 10th.

Never got an email saying “redeemed” but was showing in app as “recently redeemed” At the same time the credit posted.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back