New Amex statement credits

Purchased a HN giftcard the other day. No credit received, yet. Might take a week or so to come through.
Made an actual furniture purchase today and no immediate email confirmation like the good old days unfortunately.

Nespresso $60 / $10 up to 2 times.

Figures after I just used my $100 / $15 offer as part of the Daylight Savings promotions. Would have preferred this one... :rolleyes:

I have a booking to make with Qatar, does anyone know if it’s possible to split over multiple cards?

I don't have specific experience with QR, but there are two ways you can usually achieve this with any airline.
  • If you have multiple pax, book them separately
  • If it's just one pax, make a flexible booking just over $2000, pay with one card. Then change the booking route/class and pay the other $2000+ on the second card. Obviously read the fare rules very carefully for your first booking.

I don't have specific experience with QR, but there are two ways you can usually achieve this with any airline.
  • If it's just one pax, make a flexible booking just over $2000, pay with one card. Then change the booking route/class and pay the other $2000+ on the second card. Obviously read the fare rules very carefully for your first booking.
  • Call? (unless there is a booking fee)

Possible alternative method below - I have a colleague friend who claims this worked a couple of years ago on Qantas although I have never tried myself;

1). Make a booking right through to payment page and then not pay. This generated a PNR.
2). Ring up call centre to pay explaining system won't let you pay online.
3). Ask to pay across multiple cards as you don't have enough credit on any one card to pay the fare outright.

YMMV

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back