Qantas DSC October 2024 Offer - book by 31/10/24 & fly 1/11/24-19/10/25

Just checking you can book a domestic return flight during the promotion period and change this to an international return flight using the same PNR and you still get double status credits?

Just checking you can book a domestic return flight during the promotion period and change this to an international return flight using the same PNR and you still get double status credits?
From last years experience yes as long as new flight is still in the booking time.

Like I mentioned we are off to cloncurry via Bali next week. SIL asked why we were going away again. I darent tell her it was for DSC trip. 😂

Do people think the regional QLD bookings will work with the new T&C on refund/flight credit being available to use on multiple bookings?

Has anyone done that yet? it must create a new PNR if you use it for multiple bookings right which means this won't work?

For QF direct bookings, if your ticket was worth $500 and you book a new fare that is lower, eg. $200, then the $200 fare will use the existing PNR and a new PNR will be created for the remaining $300 credit.

For agency bookings... you can just re-use the same PNR over and over.

I think sometimes it’s been April?
Are you questioning my neighbours, dogs, friends, sister, uncle? I'm sure they've always been right.

There are couple of AFR articles about Qantas today, I wonder if that was the trigger for this DSC 😂

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

So who just booked a large international trip in J?
No, but these always land the first day I’ve just flown somewhere and usually don’t have time to look too much.

Getting DSCs on CR (thanks to PC) needs time to look at permutations and combinations.

Guess I’ll just have to visit the Founders Museum again…. I had to cancel my last visit and can’t reuse that for CRs or the special NZ promo that I’m currently using….

Can I confirm it can be on other carrier ticket stock?

I can confirm qf flight number and qf metal but not on 081 ticket stock, would dsc still apply?

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back