Qantas DSC October 2024 Offer - book by 31/10/24 & fly 1/11/24-19/10/25

I must say I get rather impatient with all this fight club stuff. AFF is meant to be a forum for sharing tips and tricks about flying better but there’s some here who really wish to keep a good trick to themselves.

in fact, the best trick doesn’t involve making a present booking at all.

I know the techniques and I’m really tempted just to post right out the open here, especially when people are explicitly asking for an explanation of all the wink wink.
I'm fine with what you propose, I've already revealed how to do what I do - I just made the suggestion that they spread the banker bookings around a bit so as it isn't all on the one cheapest route.

I'm fine with what you propose, I've already revealed how to do what I do - I just made the suggestion that they spread the banker bookings around a bit so as it isn't all on the one cheapest route.
Don't worry, I don't want to be blackballed 😎. but maybe the 'thing' has a better chance of remaining un-noticed if people don’t keep posting wink wink.

this message will self-destruct in 12 hours

Last edited:
I must say I get rather impatient with all this fight club stuff. AFF is meant to be a forum for sharing tips and tricks about flying better but there’s some here who really wish to keep a good trick to themselves.

I know the techniques and I’m really tempted just to post right out the open here, especially when people are explicitly asking for an explanation of all the wink wink.
It’s Flight club sweet Blackall
It could be a Long Overreach to suggest humourly what it takes to get DSCs

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

;) ;)

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back