Qantas Red Planet

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Received an email this morning advising I had Project Endzone for 100 points and expected duration 10 minutes. Signed in. Select Endzone and tick the box to agree to participate but was immediately directed to a screen advising I did not meet the criteria and here is 15 points - for wasting my time. I wonder why they invited me to participate and then immediately tell me I do not qualify. Perhaps the trick was to tick the box to decline to participate then .....

I had similar on a survey last week, ticked the box agreeing to give honest answers and immediately disqualified. Shrugged it off as a (maybe not so) rare glitch.

I had similar on a survey last week, ticked the box agreeing to give honest answers and immediately disqualified. Shrugged it off as a (maybe not so) rare glitch.
They do screen out on basic stored demographic data.

Quite a few times I’ve clicked a survey and told to p’off. 15 pts for your troubles.

Not ime previously. Every bloody survey asks for my gender, age and postcode.
Just yesterday, I got the thanks but no thanks 15 pts. Sometimes it says they’ve reached their quota sometimes it says you’re not a match even though no demographic questions.

Just yesterday, I got the thanks but no thanks 15 pts. Sometimes it says they’ve reached their quota sometimes it says you’re not a match even though no demographic questions.

They know where you live!

Really, though, you are registered with Red Planet, so they do have your details. Which is why I am not sent surveys about Melbourne shopping or Brisbane night life. However, why the “no thanks” screen comes up immediately without stating the survey is full is still a mystery.

They know where you live!

Really, though, you are registered with Red Planet, so they do have your details. Which is why I am not sent surveys about Melbourne shopping or Brisbane night life. However, why the “no thanks” screen comes up immediately without stating the survey is full is still a mystery.
If you're using a VPN you'll probably get screened out immediately.

I've been screened out plenty of times after answering no to qualifying questions (i.e. do you have a license or do you drink beer or d you have children living at home), or received the "this survey is now closed" aka "we have reached our quota" and got the 15 commiseration points.

But only once (and I typically do at least 4 Red Planets a week) have I be screened out after starting the survey and clicking "agree to answer honestly".

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back