The TomCat Family's Luxury Escape

There's certainly something to rocking up to a gate at SIN 5 minutes before it closes and waltzing on through what is like a private security point

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Ready to do this again next year 🙈 we've just locked in flights and have an LE package at the Sands Khao Lak 🥳
My wife and I have been to the Sands in Khao Lak 8 or 9 times, it is our flop and drop holiday that is all about sunning, swimming, eating and sleeping. Staff are always fabulous and for us location is perfect. There is always plenty of families staying and there is plenty of space for all types of visitors. The last time we went to Khao Lak we went into coughet for the first time and we could not get out of there quick enough and the tranquility of Khao Lak is much more our pace.

My wife and I have been to the Sands in Khao Lak 8 or 9 times, it is our flop and drop holiday that is all about sunning, swimming, eating and sleeping. Staff are always fabulous and for us location is perfect. There is always plenty of families staying and there is plenty of space for all types of visitors. The last time we went to Khao Lak we went into coughet for the first time and we could not get out of there quick enough and the tranquility of Khao Lak is much more our pace.
We have a swim up family room booked which should be good. Not quite as private as a two-bedroom apartment but the kids will be 4 and 6 by then. They are looking forward to the lazy river 😂

You might consider Koh Samui @Duggo
As always though, does depend where you stay, we very much enjoyed our flop and drop holiday there last month.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back