The view from my "office"

View attachment 410317
...then it all went crazy. Coogee Bay around 2pm today on a glorious spring day.

Next stop: Bangkok. Will see if I can grab a few shots from the Qantas F lounge and Finnair economy office tomorrow.
Must be something in the air - heat and Sydney’s 2nd false summer (winter is coming - back!).

First Bronte to Bondi walk since lockdowns!
IMG_4573.jpeg

We were soooo over it that we haven’t been back until today - we’ve been to London more times! 😳

I guess we were lucky having all that just staggering distance away during difficult times.

Sculpture by the sea starts soon - so lucky we missed the hoards also!

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

This morning's office for Mrs Nut and I is the Qantas F lounge in Sydney before transferring to the flight to Bangkok in an hour or so.

First check-in suite. Mrs Nut walked up to the Economy check-in and with a smirk said "keep going", the tried the Business line.. "keep going" then said "here" as we approached the First check-in. "Really? You're a flog" she said jokingly. As we walked out she said "that was cool".
IMG_20241008_073121710_AE.jpg

Customs was really quick and was in the lounge in less than 15 min after check-in. Quick-ish shower (because the place we stayed at hot water system died over a long weekend)
IMG_20241008_080031312_HDR_AE~2.jpg

Breakfast (Signature breakfast for me and Mrs Nut had the corn fritters and shared the pancakes - all were really good)
IMG_20241008_082413703_AE.jpg

Spot of plane watching...(Raining in Sydney, had the best weather yesterday)
IMG_20241008_084613226_AE.jpg

My second Mimosa....
IMG_20241008_085852443_AE~2.jpg

....and of course the old clacker boards chirping away ..
IMG_20241008_085751297_HDR_AE.jpg

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back