Vinomofo Wine Deals

I rarely buy from VM and have only done so where I know the winery/wine (and the label!). Would be interested to know if anyone regularly buys from VM and, if so, what are they buying? What entices you to buy what they offerring?

I find it such a disingenous, and frustrating, model/retailer (particularly for those who have remote understanding of wine). So many random wines from labels off piste with inflated, illegitimate RRP's, that are dicsounted by 60-70-80%.
It is the return policy that gets people in

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Wel you've got to consider the price of the rug :)

I used a discounted gift voucher purchased from the recent AMEX cashback offer so saved a bit on the set price.
You must have quick fingers. I worry about delay in pasting in gift voucher details. Can’t see a way to add vouchers as credit to VM account in advance of sales. Is that possible?

Wel you've got to consider the price of the rug :)

I used a discounted gift voucher purchased from the recent AMEX cashback offer so saved a bit on the set price.
I also got it, more tempted by the rug when I work under my dads car changing oil. So I could curse at the VM logo as I am being drenched in oil.

You must have quick fingers. I worry about delay in pasting in gift voucher details. Can’t see a way to add vouchers as credit to VM account in advance of sales. Is that possible?
No it's not possible as far as I know, and it was a concern I also shared. But I wasn't terribly bothered if I did miss out as this is the fairly regular price that this was is available for, so took the chance.

you weren't supposed to mention it silly... now you've let the cat out of the bag... the BP and RWT still haven't dropped. last time this happened they pushed them out 6pm+ i think, was a lot easier to grab them since no one expected it :)

but now we're buggered :eek:
Didn't they trumpet this proudly in yesterdays email?
PS And I didn't mention RWT - somebody else did :cool:

well now the trick is who can refresh the page quicker over the next 3 hours while we wait for drops :) i also do wonder if all of the grange magnets are gone? i'm a bit sad i missed out this time around

Funny how they just did the GOGOGOGO alert for Pirramimma "The Earl" - such shysters - every trick in the book is used to lure the unsuspected in

Secured my RWT (hopefully no apology email this time). Was about to jump on BP too but thought I'd just wait for 2021 release

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back