Discussion on Cats, Moggies and Felines in general [with Pictures]

I take cattus out for an untethered walk in the front yard (not cat fenced) every evening.
He appreciates it and does not attempt to p off.
I would like to use the harness and go more interesting places but he has squirmed out of it in the past.
Maybe now we are both more … er…. mature, I should retry

We would love to have him out without a harness, but he is so inquisitive we are afraid he would just disappear. Seems mean, but he has a good run and no shortage of things to keep him active.
One of other cats years ago managed to get herself locked in a garage, at least 3 sheds and twice underneath a house that was being rebuilt after a fire.
Seriously, the idea of him not coming back doesn’t bear/bare (?) thinking about.

We would love to have him out without a harness, but he is so inquisitive we are afraid he would just disappear. Seems mean, but he has a good run and no shortage of things to keep him active.
One of other cats years ago managed to get herself locked in a garage, at least 3 sheds and twice underneath a house that was being rebuilt after a fire.
Seriously, the idea of him not coming back doesn’t bear/bare (?) thinking about.
To say “he has a good run” is something of an understatement - it takes up most of your back yard. 🤣

Airtag (my post #2798).
Unfortunately if you have to activate, the tags are very quiet (and out of range in the cellar!)

Adding a photo for no particular reason... Ruby couldn't find a cardboard box so made do with a bucket.1000002592.jpg

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

My cat. Photo has been altered with GIS software :)
Another one. Just taking normal photos and changing the colour scheme. I love this thing as I know my cat, so I can see him in all his essence despite the crazy colours. If you want, send me a photo of your master, tell me the sort of colours you want, and will do something up for you. I assume we can "PM" photos to each other here?

Attachments

• Louis art 1.png
    Louis art 1.png
    134 KB · Views: 2

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back