Famous people seen (or even met) whilst flying or lounging

Steven Marks (Founder of GYG) in the SYD QF F lounge on Thursday.

Still riding high off the back of an IPO that took a lot by surprise. Must have been the AI in the Guac! 😀

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Steven Marks (Founder of GYG) in the SYD QF F lounge on Thursday.

Still riding high off the back of an IPO that took a lot by surprise. Must have been the AI in the Guac! 😀
Who ?

Oh yep anyone making millions Orf IPOs are no longer invisible

IMG_6417.jpeg

I looked at the AFR Young rich list of 100

Aside many are 40 and drop out inn 2025

It’s littered with elite sport stars (NBA)
and One property developer
And one who took over the existing family business

The rest are IPO or acquisitions capital gains in vast numbers. That share market has a lot to answer for financial success of start-ups

Who ?

Oh yep anyone making millions Orf IPOs are no longer invisible

View attachment 413290

I looked at the AFR Young rich list of 100

Aside many are 40 and drop out inn 2025

It’s littered with elite sport stars (NBA)
and One property developer
And one who took over the existing family business

The rest are IPO or acquisitions capital gains in vast numbers. That share market has a lot to answer for financial success of start-ups
He’s actually been around for years (GYG was set up in SYD back in 2006). One Burrito shop in Newtown to 200+ now. Including the USA (which is like shipping coal to Newcastle).

He was personally involved in setting up the shops initially and I spoke to him on opening day of the 2nd GYG in Bondi Junction (Westfield) a few years ago. Seems quite pleasant and genuine. Made a shed load in the meantime.

He’s actually been around for years (GYG was set up in SYD back in 2006). One Burrito shop in Newtown to 200+ now. Including the USA (which is like shipping coal to Newcastle).

He was personally involved in setting up the shops initially and I spoke to him on opening day of the 2nd GYG in Bondi Junction (Westfield) a few years ago. Seems quite pleasant and genuine. Made a shed load in the meantime.
Oh Guzman as distinct to the Steve who set up Zambrero

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back