LHR T3 lounge crawl Saturday 6 June 2026

I would like to see elitism reintroduced into this organisation and a special Lounge Crawl from the Concorde Room.

Who is up for this?

Put me down for plats re the current plans on D-Day 2026. Unlike my grandpa who used to fly a lot from various airfields in Southern England, I do intend to land in Germany.
Unless someone is flying F out of T3, I think @JapesUK and I am the only ones able to guest in to the CCR/First dining room. And Mrs JT has exclusive rights to one spot. ;)

I will see if we can rotate people through so everyone can go “Ooh” and “Aah” and “Is that it?”

Unless someone is flying F out of T3, I think @JapesUK and I am the only ones able to guest in to the CCR/First dining room. And Mrs JT has exclusive rights to one spot. ;)

I will see if we can rotate people through so everyone can go “Ooh” and “Aah” and “Is that it?”

Yes, I can see I am forced to fly BA F, so the needs of the many (that outweigh the needs of the few or the one.......) can be satisfied.

This needs to be the challenge, my dear moderator - it is no different from escaping or moving people in and out of Stalag Luft III or Colditz Castle.

You may as well put MissM down as silver in Jun 26 she will be an adult but still in her late teens. When MrsM told her we were off to the EU and UK MissM initially said she was not interested in coming along as she didn't need to travel with 'the parents' anymore. I think the other day the penny dropped and she realised if travelling with 'the parents' it means flying J, better accomodation and all her expenses would be covered. What I initially thought would be a week of solo travel is likely turn into 3-4 week family holiday to EU and UK with a lounge crawl included.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Note that getting into the CX F lounge is a challenge right now, unless you're flying CX they're turning you away and directing to the J lounge.

Hopefully will be resolved by then......

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back