Malaysia Airlines Lounges at KUL

The menu has changed and the duck salad no more with some other changes. Seems they change it every week.

20240913_165709.jpg

Not sure which card to choose? Compare on AFF and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Are there any differences between international and domestic terminals? I'm flying international from DPS to KUL, and then onto Penang. Is the OWE lounge (Satellite) available if flying domestically?

Is the OWE lounge (Satellite) available if flying domestically?
You can use it upon arrival from DPS but will then need to leave enough time to clear immigration and proceed to the domestic gate

Yes. There are four lounges at KUL.
Satellite - Business and First
Main terminal - Regional and Domestic

The regional and domestic lounges are much smaller.

KUL is a comingled terminal (like SIN) so if you had plenty of time I believe you could use the satellite lounges, then catch the train (currently a bus) to the main terminal, clear immigration, and then go to the domestic lounge.

There was also a Cathay lounge in the Satellite which had decent views but it closed during Covid and I believe still remains boarded up.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back