Qantas Business Class meals & menus

Not sure which card to choose? Compare on AFF and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

QF1 SYD-SIN October 2024

Same menu as posted further up this thread
IMG_2868.jpeg

Pumpkin and ginger soup was great, and tastes as expected. Picture features Neil’s “amazing” salad on the side

IMG_2880.jpeg

Snapper tasted great too, but the scallops were a bit dry and chewy - I’m sure it’s a byproduct of being reheated.

IMG_2881.jpeg

I was full so I had fruits for dessert, but if anyone is interested in the selection:

IMG_2882.jpeg

And finally I had the prawns for the pre-landing snack. These were pretty tasteless. Texture was not too bad, and it’s very mildly spicy if anyone is worried about spice.

IMG_2883.jpeg

QF1 SIN-LHR

A light dinner was served after takeoff:

IMG_2891.jpeg

I had the mee siam, which tasted amazing! I’m usually not a fan of the mee in economy ex-SIN (I know, not the same product, but still). It was incredibly spicy though - I couldn’t finish it as I was dying.

IMG_2895.jpeg

Again, I had fruits for dessert:

IMG_2896.jpeg

The breakfast menu:

IMG_2893.jpeg

I had the pancakes and a side of fruit. The pancakes were also amazing - dare I say that they were better than the ones in the SYD F lounge!

IMG_2898.jpeg

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back