Qantas Business Class meals & menus

QF1 SYD-SIN October 2024

Same menu as posted further up this thread
IMG_2868.jpeg

Pumpkin and ginger soup was great, and tastes as expected. Picture features Neil’s “amazing” salad on the side

IMG_2880.jpeg

Snapper tasted great too, but the scallops were a bit dry and chewy - I’m sure it’s a byproduct of being reheated.

IMG_2881.jpeg

I was full so I had fruits for dessert, but if anyone is interested in the selection:

IMG_2882.jpeg

And finally I had the prawns for the pre-landing snack. These were pretty tasteless. Texture was not too bad, and it’s very mildly spicy if anyone is worried about spice.

IMG_2883.jpeg

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

QF1 SIN-LHR

A light dinner was served after takeoff:

IMG_2891.jpeg

I had the mee siam, which tasted amazing! I’m usually not a fan of the mee in economy ex-SIN (I know, not the same product, but still). It was incredibly spicy though - I couldn’t finish it as I was dying.

IMG_2895.jpeg

Again, I had fruits for dessert:

IMG_2896.jpeg

The breakfast menu:

IMG_2893.jpeg

I had the pancakes and a side of fruit. The pancakes were also amazing - dare I say that they were better than the ones in the SYD F lounge!

IMG_2898.jpeg

Thursday evening BNE-CHC. Spicy prawns. It was tasty. I'm enjoying the new salads. NP green leaves seem to have gone?

IMG_4130.JPG

Unfortunately no photos of the return. Meal yesterday afternoon CHC-BNE was ok to look at but failed in execution. Nice salad with some salmon draped across the top of it and the main was pork something with wilted greens and roast potatoes. Green nice, potatoes nice. The pork was so difficult to cut through that Richie McCaw, who was sat beside me, gave up! I persisted for a while and weirdly once it made it into my mouth it wasn't tough. Bizarre. Then they brought around a tub of icecream that must have been hanging out of the bottom of the plane it was so hard!

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back