Qantas Business Class meals & menus

...maybe if you cooked it.

I can't get a butter chicken with rice that size of serving for $10 anywhere.

$6 frozen - add more for rice, heating & plating.

$7 frozen - ditto

$4.50 frozen, ditto

I know the Qantas meal was possibly larger but they also get discount for mass production.

I think $10 is about right.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

It should be, but the Americans and the Russians at the very least actively seek to challenge that.
Sadly, yes. At least Australia got its act together circa 2000, hard to believe that in my youth abominations such as Minchinbury had the "champagne" moniker...

"French Champagne" is a tautology ;)

And yes, the more than decent Jacquart was on offer on MEL - CHC in July, very unlikely that this would have changed :)
I accept your clarification but i have been forced to ask - Is this "French Champagne" on so many flights when offered a glass of prepoured "champagne" only to find it is not . Often ,if they insist it is "French Champagne" and I suspect not , I ask to see the bottle ! United Airlines is a good example of this issue .

I accept your clarification but i have been forced to ask - Is this "French Champagne" on so many flights when offered a glass of prepoured "champagne" only to find it is not . Often ,if they insist it is "French Champagne" and I suspect not , I ask to see the bottle ! United Airlines is a good example of this issue .
Oh I agree 100%, just the inner wine snob escaping its cage for a second ;)

Don't get me started on the number of times I have asked for a neat whisky and it has come with ice :(

Any changes to Australia to NZ offerings ?
Drinks menu Trans Tasman matches international business with things like champagne and four pillars gin loaded like any other long haul. Problem is with a lack of menu many don’t realise they actually exist.

Drinks menu Trans Tasman matches international business with things like champagne and four pillars gin loaded like any other long haul. Problem is with a lack of menu many don’t realise they actually exist.
Thank you. Have several flights SYD-WLG-SYD and vv and BNE-CHC-BNE in next month or so . Looking forward to them now.

Yeah the obstinate lack of printed menus on TT (and PER flights) since covid is a real shame, surely can't cost them much, and adds a much more "premium" feel to things...

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back