Qantas Hotels Triple Points offers - on again until 27/10/2024

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Do you normally earn points on both rooms if you book them via Qantas Hotels? I've no idea as I have never tried it, but I'm assuming points would be earned as per normal (and then the relevant bonuses applied).

Dont know Ive never booked more than one room via QF hotels before and am not sure if I can do so on the one booking online (I know you can when you book with hotel direct), but we have a rare family trip next year and I need 2 rooms.

If i book connecting family room its more expensive than if I just book 2 separate hotel rooms; and since we are all adults there is no need for connecting rooms or to be on the same floor.

Hoping to maximize points earn and get that green leaf for Green Tier; as the hotel I prefer there is a Crystallbrook property so win win.

An update if you want to book 2 rooms you need to do so over the phone. But Ive decided to just go with a 3 bedroom residence.

The best price booking direct as a free hotel member is $1781 vs cost on QF Hotels is $2100.

Trying to decide whether a green leaf + 23,625 (9 points + 25% for PC) is worth $316 extra, not too many things earn 11.25 points/$.

If i book direct no points apart from CC points, so one could value the points at 74 points / $ which seems excellent ( and my sister will pay me back for half the booking so then almost 150 points $1).

I'm leaning toward the QF tax being worthwhile this time.

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back